7184736097 1865 East 31 Str, Brooklyn, NY 11234


Can’t pay Your Federal or State Taxes?

Have you filed your tax returns but didn’t have the money to pay what was owed? We can help to reduce or remove penalties and interest for you. Penalties eligible for penalty relief:

  • Failing to file a tax return
  • Failing to pay on time
  • Failing to deposit certain taxes as required
  • Other penalties as applicable.

There are three types of penalty relief:

  • Reasonable Cause
  • Administrative Waiver and First Time Penalty Abatement
  • Statutory Exception

It’s amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up. As a choice you can either write a check and pay the full amount, including interest and penalties, or we can offer several options when it comes to resolving unpaid taxes. Please Chat with us right now to get more information!

Did you know that you can settle your tax debt with the IRS or State for less then full amount you owe? If you’re financially unable to pay your tax debt immediately, you can make monthly payments to pay your tax debt in full. This can help you to reduce or eliminate your payment of penalties or interest.  It may be a legitimate option if you can’t pay your full tax liability, or doing so creates a financial hardship. Your unique set of facts and circumstances:

  • Ability to pay;
  • Income;
  • Expenses; and
  • Asset equity.

Generally IRS or State can approve lower amount of taxes owed when the amount offered represents the most that can be expected to collect within a reasonable period of time.

You are not eligible for this offer if you are in an open bankruptcy proceeding or haven’t filed all required federal tax returns and haven’t made all required estimated tax payments.

Affordable prices are guaranteed. The pricing starts at $350 depending on the complexity of matter.

Keep in mind that you may also need to settle your tax debt with the State Department of Taxation and Finance which requires additional delicate approach.

Our client’s example of accepted offer from New York State Department of Taxation and Finance is here: NYS Accepted

Please Chat with us right now to get a better understanding of how we can resolve your tax problem.

Past Due Tax Returns

File all tax returns that are due, regardless of whether or not you can pay in full. You risk losing your refund if you don’t file your return. You must file your return to claim it within 3 years of the return due date. If you are self-employed and do not file your federal income tax, any self-employment income you earned will not be reported to the Social Security Administration and you will not receive credits toward Social Security retirement or disability benefits.

Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you’ll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.

If you wait for the IRS and State to file your tax returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with none of the deductions you are entitled to.

If you cannot pay what you owe, you can request an additional 60-120 days to pay your account in full. If you need more time to pay, we can help you to request installment payments or you may qualify for on option to lower your tax debts.

Innocent Spouse Relief

Both spouses on a married filing jointly return are held responsible for all the tax due even if one spouse earned all the income or claimed improper deductions or credits. In some cases, however, a spouse can get relief from joint and several liability. You have two years after the date the IRS first attempted to collect the tax from you to request innocent spouse relief or separation of liability relief . You may request relive on the grounds of Innocent Spouse Relief, Separation of Liability Relief or Equitable Relief. If you qualify for Innocent Spouse Relief, you may not owe any tax. Please contact us for more details!

You are an injured spouse if your share of the refund was applied against the past-due federal tax, any state tax, child support or federal non-tax debt of your spouse with whom you filed the joint return. If you are an injured spouse, you may be entitled to recoup your share of the refund.


Documents for Download